Library

The existing library of the faculty of Veterinary and Animal Science is a part of the faculty building .The library was established in 1959. The library being the heart of the University provides cutting-edge facilities and services to support research, teaching, learning, and scholarly communication across disciplines. It has good accommodation and excellent infrastructural facilities. It provides access to various national, international journals and periodicals in addition to an excellent collection of textbooks and reference books. There is also a separate collection of the thesis and dissertations, besides bound volumes of old journals. Facilities are also provided to students and faculty for access to internet and online journals.

Powered By netBIOS